- This function returns a true-value if the arg value is a dictionary, otherwise the function returns a null-value.
- This function returns a newly created empty dictionary.
- This procedure specifies if dictionary keys should be processes as case-sensitive.
- The target value should be a dictionary, otherwise this procedure call results in a program exception.
- If flag value is a null-value, the target dictionary becomes case-insensitive, otherwise it becomes case-sensitive.
- New dictionaries are created as case-sensitive.