- This function returns a string with the peer URI (taken from the dialog From/To addresses). If there is no session in place, the function returns a null-value.
- This function returns a string with the Task URI.
- This function returns a string with URI of the pending incoming INVITE request. If there is no pending incoming INVITE request, the function returns a null-value.
- This function tries to Route the E-mail address from the specified URI. If the URI cannot be parsed, or the URI address cannot be routed, or it routes to a non-local address (i.e an E-mail address hosted on a different system), this function returns a null-value. Otherwise, the function returns the E-mail address of the CommuniGate Pro user the original URI address is routed to.
- This function allows you to correctly process all Forwarders, Aliases, and other CommuniGate Pro Routing methods.
- This function returns an ip-address object the session establishment request was received from or was sent to. This IP Address/port pair is the actual peer address or the address of a proxy used to relay the peer signaling.
- This function returns a null-value if the session starting request was not authenticated, or a string with the authenticated user E-mail address.
- This function returns a data element of the pending incoming request.
- If a request is pending, the function returns the following data, depending on the fieldName value, which should be a string:
- the function returns a string with the request Call-ID value.
- From, To, Referred-By
- the function returns a dictionary if the field exists in the request. The dictionary contains the following elements:
- "" (and element with empty string key)
- the address (in the username@domain form)
a string with the "display-name" part of the address
- a string with the URI schema (if absent, sip is assumed)
- a number with the "port" part of the URI
- the "tag" field parameter
- a dictionary with other field parameters.
- a dictionary with URI headers.
- All elements except the address element are optional.
- Remote-Party-Id, History-Info
- the function returns an array if the field or fields exist in the request. Each array element is a dictionary with the same elements as in the From field dictionary.
- the function returns an array of the request P-Asserted-Identity fields. Each dictionary contains the same elements as the From field dictionary.
- Route, Record-Route, Diversion, Via, Path, Supported, Require, Proxy-Require, Privacy, Allow, Allow-Events
- the function returns an array containing one or more strings with field values. If no