The following operations can be used to manage the client-server connection.
- This operation does not do anything and it always succeeds.
- This operation does not do anything and it always succeeds. After the response message is sent to the client, the Server closes the connection and destroys the current session.
- This operation modifies the Account Password and/or the Password Recovery E-mail Address.
- the current Account password. The operation verifies this password before attempting any modification.
- this optional attribute specifies the new password. The password modification operation must be allowed for this Account.
- this optional attribute specifies the new password recovery E-mail.
- this optional attribute specifies the tag for "application-specific" password.
- when this optional attribute is set to yes, the "application-specific" password with the tag specified in the the name parameter is removed.
- This command is used to retrieve the list of application passwords tags.
- This operation sets an option value for the current session.
- The following session options are supported:
- if the option value is yes, the Server sends mailboxModified data messages, for any other value, the Server stops sending these data messages.
- the session idle time-out is set to the specified number of seconds or to a some larger value, if the specified value is unavailable.
- This operation retrieves information for one or all files from the "uploaded file set". The Server sends uploaded file information in an uploadedFile data message (see below).
- if this optional parameter is specified, information is retrieved only for the file with this fileID.
- If this parameter is not specified, information for all "uploaded file set" files is retrieved.
- This operation removes one or all files from the "uploaded file set".
- if this optional parameter is specified, only the file with this fileID is removed from the "uploaded file set".
- If this parameter is not specified, all files are removed from the "uploaded file set".
- This operation reads the vocabulary (words, tags, button names, etc.) stored on the Server. The Server sends a strings data message with the dictionary data (see below).