The stock voicemail application performs the following operations:
- The application plays a greeting. It can be the standard greeting or your custom greeting.
- The application allows a caller to record a voice message, to review that message, to re-record the message, to mark the message as urgent, or to cancel the recorded message.
- The application allows a caller to listen to custom greeting (private announcements).
- The caller should press 6 and provide the correct announcement PIN.
- The application allows a caller to join your personal conference. The caller should press 7 and provide your personal Conference PIN that you have set using the WebUser Interface.