6.1.20 CommuniGate Pro 6.1.20
- General: minor fixes.
- General: code refactoring for improved content security policies.
- Prefs: fixed bug that prevented removing an identity.
- Mail: it's possible to rename the Inbox folder now.
- Mail: message bodies with active content are sanitized to improve security.
- Mail: it was not possible to download attachments as archive when the File module was disabled.
- Mail: fixed bug when resulting message content might have lines longer than allowed by standards.
- Mail: fixed bug with the secure signing of e-mails attempted with certificate removed.
- Mail: fixed bug when Message status Notification response might be requested in Sent Items folder.
- Mail: implemented warning on attempts to create or rename folders with slashes (/) in the name.
- Mail: SMIME unlock password is protected from appearing in the server logs.
- Files: fixed bug with failures to remove files from shared folders even with sufficient access rights.
- Files: fixed bug when accessing a folder with name 'null' might crash the interface.
6.1.19 CommuniGate Pro 6.1.19
- General: minor fixes.
- General: hardened protections against code injection attacks.
6.1.18 CommuniGate Pro 6.1.18
- General: implemented support for restoring abnormally closed resent sessions.
- Mail: content of mail messages might be not shown properly in IE browsers.
- IM: fixed bug when links sent in chats could not be opened.
- IM: fixed bug that prevented correct display of chat history.
- Preferences: fixed problem drop-down menus in extended Mail processing rules.
6.1.17 CommuniGate Pro 6.1.17
- General: security vulnerabilities have been identified and closed.
- General: UI and usability bugs have been fixed.
- General: the "organization unit" display field has been added to auto-complete results.
- Mail: content of decrypted mail messages might be not shown properly.
- Mail: fixed bug when new messages were added into wrong positions to the sorted list.
- Mail: fixed bug with deleting items from multi-mailbox search results.
- Mail: fixed bug when sorting was applied only to visible page.
- Calendar: calendars were not shown to users with the "lookup" access right.
- Calendar: implemented option to forward calendar event as an invitation.
- Contacts: fixed bug with the Notes field in contact records showing only one line.
- Dialer: fixed problem when calls could not be started without camera attached.
6.1.16 CommuniGate Pro 6.1.16
- General: fixed problem with login after failed login using URL parameters.
- Contacts; contact records might be replaced with Buddies.
- Contacts: searching might fail.
- Contacts: for some roster items subscription request might be not shown.
- Contacts: public information on just added buddie might be not retrieved properly.
- Mail: fixed exception while showing some HTML-formatted messages.
- Mail: composer might be not shown in the list view mode.
- Mail: multi-message operations have been improved.
- Mail: read receipts are properly generated now.
6.1.15 CommuniGate Pro 6.1.15
- General: some minor bugs were fixed.
- Preferences: the panel showing active sessions has been added.
- Files: the integration with OnlyOffice has been improved; documents are