6.2.14 CommuniGate Pro 6.2.14
- Calendar: the support for categories in calendar items has been implemented.
- Email: the forwarding method (inline/attachment) can be chosen during the operation.
- Dialer: the "Add me" button in server conference now uses all devices according to outbound calls preference.
- Bug Fix: Email: blocked possibility to set TrashBox and JunkBox to INBOX in Preferences.
- Bug Fix: Email: the virtual "favorites" and "search" folders are removed from folder selector pop-up.
- Bug Fix: Email: Fixed issues with drag-n-drop operation on messages in mailboxes with '-' in names.
- Bug Fix: Email: Email: do not switch to message view while invoking context menu on mail message while in mail list-view.
- Bug Fix: Email: Wrong from-address while replying with non-default identity selected.
- Bug Fix: Calendar: Events in shared calendar mailbox with "read" rights only offered the accept/decline functions.
- Bug Fix: Dialer: Wrong user name in conference calls to a group.
6.2.13 CommuniGate Pro 6.2.13
- Calendar: working hours granularity can be 30 minutes now.
- Email: subscription to mailboxes in an account can be canceled for that account at once.
- Files: Integration with OnlyOffice can be enabled/disabled per account.
- Dialer: improved support for large number (over 9) of conference participants.
- General: improved chat operation in multi-device environments.
- General: improved support for custom methods of two-factor authentication.
- Bug Fix: Calendar: it was possible to create events that ends before its start.
- Bug Fix: Calendar: public calendar access module might fail to show some events.
- Bug Fix: Calendar: the new event pop-up contained the "Delete" button.
- Bug Fix: Calendar: UI-resizing problems have been addressed.
- Bug Fix: Chats: some chat members might be missing in participant's chat window.
- Bug Fix: Email: some rules conditions might be not available.
- Bug Fix: Email: "folder has not been opened" error message on operations with drafts.
- Bug Fix: Email: delete operation on multi-mailbox search results worked incorrectly.
- Bug Fix: Email: pasting from clipboard and loading messages from drafts into composer might lose missed line breaks in plain text mode.
- Bug Fix: Files: the "upload file" control was not available in layouts for mobile browsers.
- Bug Fix: Preference: the Vacation Message panel might be vulnerable to XSS attacks.
6.2.12 CommuniGate Pro 6.2.12
- General: minor improvements to the UI.
- General: improved UI renedring on devices with smaller screens.
- Dialer: video calls to use higher resolution whenever possible.
- Chats: resource-id generation improved.
- Bug Fix: Tasks: it was not possible to add attachments.
- Bug Fix: Mail: operations with draft messages might fail sporadically.
- Bug Fix: Calendar: event editor allowed end time before start time.
6.2.11 CommuniGate Pro 6.2.11
- General: Added BSD OSs support in OS detection (treated as Linux) to avoid crashes on start.
- Bug Fix: General:login operation in Internet Explorer might fail.
- Mail: added support for low priority messages display, fixed bug when low priority messages were displayed as high priority ones.
- Bug Fix: Mail: new message composing via mailto: link did not work correctly.
- Bug Fix: Mail: the "auto select message" preference did not work correctly for