The CommuniGate Pro Server allows users to use various applications and protocols. This section describes the protocols that do not deal directly with E-mail transfer, real-time communication, or with access to Account data.
- The HTTP modules are HTTP servers provides access to the Server Administrator (WebAdmin) and to the WebUser Interfaces.
- The LDAP module is an LDAP server that provides access to various directories and databases.
- The PWD module is a poppwd server that allows users to change the account passwords using certain POP and IMAP mailers. It also implements the CLI/API interface.
- The RADIUS module is a RADIUS server that allows network access servers and other edge devices to authenticate CommuniGate Pro users.
- The SNMP module is an SNMP server ("agent") that can be used to monitor the CommuniGate Pro Server load and other statistical data.
- The STUN module is an STUN server that can help the CommuniGate Pro clients to deal with NAT traversal problems.
- The BSDLog module is an "BSD syslog" server that can be used to consolidate log records from 3rd party software into the the CommuniGate Pro Server Logs.