Each message you send using the CommuniGate Pro WebUser Interface contains your address as the message From address, and it can also contain your signature.
Use the Settings page to specify the options that apply to all messages you compose and send using the CommuniGate Pro WebUser Interface.
These fields allows you to specify the From: addresses for the messages you send using the WebUser Interface. By default, the address is set to the name of your Account on this Server and the 'Real Name' attribute of your Account. The Domain Administrator may apply some restrictions to the Name and Address you can choose.
- This option specifies the width of the Composer field you use to enter your message texts.
- This option specifies if the composed text should be hard-wrapped (cut into individual lines) before sending. If you disable this feature, some recipients may see entire paragraphs of your messages as single, very long lines.
- If this option is set, message header fields containing non-ASCII (national) symbols are sent using MIME encoding.
- This text is automatically added to all messages you compose using the WebUser Interface.
Store Sent Messages in
- If this option is selected, a copy of all messages you compose using the WebUser Interface is stored in the specified Mailbox.
Store Drafts in
- If this option is selected, you can save partially composed messages in the selected Mailbox. Later you can open these draft messages, complete, and send them.