The WebUser Interface allows you to view messages in your Mailboxes. It checks the MIME structure of a message and decodes its MIME parts.
A Mailbox message is displayed as an HTML page, containing the important fields of the message header, the decoded message body, and the controls. Text, HTML, and graphics MIME parts are displayed, other parts (attachments) are shown as icon links that allow you to download these parts.
The multipart-messages are displayed according to the MIME multipart rules, and the nested messages (forwarded messages, reports, digests) are displayed, too.
The message header (and message headers of all embedded messages) has icon-links that allow you to view the complete header information, and to view the undecoded message body.
You can use the following controls (links/buttons) on Message pages:
- Click this control to open the next unread message (a messages without the read marker) in the Mailbox.
Back to mailboxname
- Click this control to close the message and to open the Mailbox page.
Close as Unread
- Click this control to mark this message as unread (removes the read marker), to close the message page, and to open the Mailbox page.
- Click this control to mark this message as deleted (sets the deleted marker), to close the message, and to open the Mailbox page.
- Click this control to remove the deleted marker from the message.
- Click this control to open the Compose page and to send a reply message.
Reply To All
- Click this control to open the Compose page and to send a reply message. The pre-composed recipients list will include not only the author of the original message, but all message Cc: and To: recipients, too.
- Click this control to open the Compose page and to forward a message.
- Click this control to add the flag marker to the message.
- Click this control to remove the flag marker from the message.
- Click this control to redirect the message to the specified address(es). If you need to type in several addresses, separate them with the comma sign.
- This control appears only for draft messages; click this control to open the message in the Compose page, so you can complete it and send it to its recipients.
You can open the Settings page and specify how messages should be displayed: