The WebUser Interface consists of several types of HTML pages that you can access using the controls - links and buttons. When you access the server using a WAP/WML (wireless phone) or IMode browser, WML or IMode pages with the same functionality are generated and sent to your wireless device.
- This page is displayed when you log into the system. It allows you to switch to other WebUser Interface pages, as well as to other portions of your site.
- This page lists all Mailboxes in your account and allows you to create, rename, and remove Mailboxes, and to open Mailboxes so you can browse the messages stored in your Mailboxes. See the Mailboxes section for more details.
- This page lists all messages stored in the selected Mailbox. You can copy, move, redirect, forward and delete listed messages. You can open and read messages listed on the Mailbox page. See the Mailboxes section for more details.
- This page presents the content of the selected message. You can read the message, copy, move, delete, redirect, and forward the open message, and you can reply to it. See the Messages section for more details.
- This page allows you to compose a new message, and send it. It can also be used to create and modify Notes, and calendaring (Event and ToDo) items. See the Composing section for more details.
- These pages allow you to customize your WebUser Interface.
- These pages allow you to browse your Contact-type (AddressBook-type) Mailboxes ("folders"), and to edit your Contact and Contact Group items. See the Contacts section for more details.
- This page allows you to manage your Notes. See the Notes section for more details.
Calendar and Tasks pages
- These pages allow you to browse your Calendar-type and ToDo-type Mailboxes ("folders"). See the Calendar and Tasks sections for more details.