Minor/Bug Fix Release
Product: CommuniGate Pro 6.2.15
Release Date: 12/20/2019
Complete Release History: https://www.communigate.com/Communigatepro/History62.html
In this release:
- Pronto: Pronto! HTML Version 6.2.15 is included.
- MAPI: the MAPI Connector version 188.8.131.52 is included.
- Bug Fix: ACCOUNT: 6.2c4: workaround for LDAP password backend that allows empty authentication.
- Bug Fix: QUEUE: 6.2.13: message revocation could fail in some use cases.
- Bug Fix: ACCOUNT: 6.2.4: retrieving list of identities in cluster configurations might cause a crash.
- Bug Fix: ACCOUNT: 6.2.6: individual folder rights could not be revoked from delegates.
- Bug Fix: XIMSS: trailers were not added to messages with HTML and with attachments.
- Bug Fix: WEBADMIN: UTF-8 and space symbols were not allowed in account service class setting.
- Bug Fix: WEBUSER: 6.2.6: HTML parts in ISO-2022-* encodings might be rendered empty in the "inFrame" mode.
- Bug Fix: CALDAV: it might be not possible to modify all-day event into time-based.
- Bug Fix: XIMSS: calendar items sent as attachments might be not processed correctly.
- Bug Fix: PBX: 6.1c1: hold music might be missing for some call scenarios.
- Bug Fix: HTTP: incorrect requests to bundled manual pages might crash server.
- Bug Fix: AIRSYNC: 6.2.5: updates to event attendees in exceptions might be not delivered.
- Bug Fix: AIRSYNC: 6.2.5: forwarded calendar invitations might be not delivered.
- Bug Fix: NETWORK: the IPv6 loopback interface address was not inserted into the list of local IP addresses.
- Bug Fix: DIRECTORY: some account setting might cause errors while synchronizing account data to the Directory.
- Bug Fix: ACCOUNT: 6.2c1: possible crash with Application passwords used with DAV protocols.
- Bug Fix: ACCOUNT: 6.2c1: Application passwords set via WebUser/WebAdmin were stored without encryption.